January

Monday, February 7, 2011
I am sorry blog. I've been neglecting you. I will sum up January as one of the worst months of my 27 months (so far) of pregnancy. I battled terrible cedar fever and allergies, sinus pressure, bloody coughing attacks, and massive migraines. These headaches lasted days at a time, and working was often a challenge and difficult. At times I wanted to drill a hole in my head to relive the tension and pressure. The strongest stuff I could take was Tylenol, but I finally got a prescription for Tylenol with Codeine to take the edge off.

I had back pain, neck pain, sciatic pain, fevers, chills, and numbing cramps in my arms and legs. Every time I got up, sat up, bent over, laid down, I almost blacked out from dizziness. I've started to waddle. The excruciating pain that started half way through January under my sternum has not gone away and I constantly rub the area to relive tension. The Dr. said, this is what happens when your ribs expand to make room for you ever-expanding uterus. Just perfect. I don't remember being this miserable with Nicholas and Brandon.

I haven't picked up my camera in almost 20 days, which is almost unheard of for me. Partly because I don't take very good care of either of my cameras and combined with sticky fingers and curious little boys, they don't fare to well in this household. I also have not felt like taking any pictures in my pre-natal stay puff marshmallow pain depression.

I am now 24 weeks and ready for the last 3 months to fly by. This last tri-mester has already been so much better and my mood has been lifted considerably. I go next Monday for my next check-up and vitals. I still have to post my 20 week sonogram, however I am a bit disappointes in how the picture turned out. You'll see. It will make sense once I post it. Anyways, thats just my little gripe...until next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails