If your name was Anthony...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Many of you know that Dan and I fought over the name Anthony
We made a deal, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back before Nicky came, that both have to at least LIKE the name or it was off the list
I FIGURED since I wasn't having a girl AND it was a thrid boy, I should get to name my son whatever I please
Dan figured a name like Tony would always remind him of the Sopranos, Jersey, and large gold necklaces
When I found out it was a third boy, I decided that was a stupid rule
However, a man's willpower to name his son is pretty strong and I lost.
and then I had a dream... and Luke it was...and I felt like I won again.

BUT look at this picture. 
Can you feel it?
G-T-L?*
I may have a Jersey Shore baby afterall. 
My little bruiser
GTL =  The process of staying fresh and mint. Stands for "Gym, tan, laundry." Must be done everyday to achieve maximum potential. Side effects include fist pumping. Coined by the eloquent Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino from MTV's ground breaking Jersey Shore
.
You gotta GTL everyday to make sure you're looking your best bro. If your shirt looks bad it makes the whole product look bad.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails