Daily Musings and some Snazzy Shoes

Sunday, August 30, 2009
Brandon's announcement went out! Yay. He looks so serene and simply gorgeous. :)

This week I signed Brandon up for daycare at Children's Center of Austin until he can get into the same school as Nicky. I have mixed emotions... At this same stage in Nicky's life, we already had Deisy (or old nanny) coming to the house to watch him. I did not have to get him ready in the morning and prepare bottles, change of clothes, diapers, wipes, etc...It was all there at home.

Brandon starts next week. I was holding him in my arms as he fell asleep tonight and kept thinking how little he is and how he still needs me. Nicky was at least 10 months old when he left the house and we no longer needed a Nanny. Still so little, but he was ready. He was walking and starting to talk. We felt that more socialization would just benefit his development. It was a great deciusion. We love it and we love all of Nicky's classmates. And he has already learned so much! Every day i think to myself, "Where did you learn that??"

He knows where his eye, nose, mouth and ears are. He will go get his shoes when getting dressed, he holds his feet out for socks, he will throw away his diaper in the garbage, he knows the ipod is for music, he can turn off my computer, he picks up the phone and says "hi", he will blow kisses, pet the doggies -  I adore him. I adore both of them.

Today I took him with me to get Dan some new work shoes. We also stopped by the ladies shoe section of course.. I will do anything to entertain a 15 month old on the cusp of a tantrum. Stilettos work!

I have 2 weeks of pictures and videos to upload of my beautiful babies but it is getting late and I need to sleep while Brandon is sleeping. I will post more this week.

xoxo,

Vicci

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails