New pictures of the boys on Flickr!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Last year I posted weekly pictures of Nicholas and I decided to post a monthly set this time. Its too hard to create 2 different sets for both Nicholas and Brandon each week. I will continue to take pictures each week, but I will just add them to 1 set . The first is "The Boys - August 09". Tomorrow I will start "Sept 09", etc...

(click below on the link to view the new pics)
Brandon and Nicholas Pictures!
Here are some of my favorites fromt he recent pictures.

Nicholas loves to play in the fountains at the Domain and Hill country Galleria.
Nicky and Brandon in their double stroller. We are still waiting for the new Valco to arrive!
Brandon is showing signs that he loves the water as much as Nicholas. He starts to "coo" when you wash his head.
I will upload some videos later tonight and send those out too. I hope you are all doing well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails