Masterpieces!

Monday, July 26, 2010
Once the babies start school, there is no shortage of art work. If you are like me, you have every single piece of construction paper covered in paint, glitter, sequins, crayons, and chalk, saved in a box, overflowing in a drawer, on top of you bills on your desk, and in the side door pockets in your car.

Every once in a while, a piece comes home worth 
K E E P I N G
And you wonder how to display their creativeness 
without cluttering up your already cluttered (in my case) house? 
So you don't have to, I put together a bunch of ways to master your little one's masterpeices.

 One of my personal favorites...
a collage from SimplyCreate 
on Etsy.com

 Be creative, like Jen
and D I Y
with Ikea Ribba frames.
 Also from IKEA
this is another really cool way to D I S P L A Y
your kids artwork!
Or pick a favorite and
turn it into a R U G
Or go to a professional
and have them capture a years worth of memories 
into a M A S T E R P I E C E


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails