Nickle Pickle is 32 months!

Thursday, January 13, 2011
Dear Nicky, 
In the past 32 months, I have watched you grow from a tiny little bundle in my arms
 to the big boy you are today
I love so many things about you...
 your big golden eyes (just like momma)
your Abeling tail (just like daddy)
your perfect full lips
your long legs...
and your tiny little calf muscles
I love your laugh and your giggle
I love how you blow a kiss
how you say you are sorry
how you cry with 3 fingers in your mouth
how you love suckers
I love your passion for dinosaurs and tractors
how you love all things orange
I love that you know how to use an iPad
and you play games on it
and watch Curious George
I love that Wipeout makes you laugh hysterically
I love your tantrums
Your stubborn personality
I love your smile
and your sharp fang teeth
I love your imagination and your stories
I love how you dance and swing your arms
I love how high you can jump
how fast you can run
how you love to play baseball
I love when you sing Bingo
and ask me to sing you the mirror song (Hush Little Baby)
I love your lawnmowers and your spay bottles and your latex gloves
my heart swells when you hold my hand
or kiss me for no reason
when you say "I love you, Mommy" and give me a hug
when you say "No thank You, Brandon" when he does something you don't like
I love when you share, but that's not too frequent
you love Chocolate milk
I love your toes
your long fingers and long eyelashes

And above all, I love how these past 32 months have been the most incredible experience, and the moments above, are the moments that matter - and I could not be more proud to be your Mommy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails