Potty Training Fail

Saturday, June 18, 2011
By two years old, Nicholas was potty trained and in pull ups. I was pleased and liked to take credit. Easy as Pie. However, I'll admit, I did not put too much leg work into it and I have a secret. I have to personally thank Nicky's teachers at Primrose, Miss Crystal and Miss Noemi. They did all the heavy lifting. In fact, by the time he moved up to the Toddler Class (2 years) he was in big boy underpants. THANK YOU, ladies.

Then they changed the policy at Primrose, and the Early Toddler class stopped the potty training introduction before 2. Now that Brandon is out of school, I dread tackling the potty myself. Especially when I go back to work.  And at this point, Brandon could care less. In fact, this {see below} is about how close we get to the potty! I have a feeling I have a long summer ahead of me!

{caution! please view at your own risk} 









1 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails