Adventures in Annual Family Pictures

Friday, June 24, 2011
Most of you know that every year I take family pictures with the incredibly talented, artistic, and special Michele from Pinkle Toes Photography. This year I was lucky enough to have 2 sessions because Luke was invited to be a newborn model at one her summer workshop sessions.

The first session. Michele came to our house and we took our annual family shots and Luke's newborn pictures with Dan and the boys. The boys were so cooperative and even wore the outfits I  picked out for them. My mom and I spent hours going to every store at the mall until we finally got lucky at Nordstroms. I now notice that I seem to stick with shades of reds and blues. I wasn't planning that; I really tried to stay away from last year's look and feel.

The top black and white picture of the boys is one of my favorites. I love the personality captured and the look on Brandon's face. Nicky looks so peaceful and Luke is a snug as a bug.

It's probably impossible to get a perfect family shot with three boys now, but we will continue to try each year. The shot below makes my heart swell. I have all my men with me and I am full. Life is complete.


4 days later I drove to the Pinkle Toes Studio in Manor for one of the workshops she hosts for Photographers all over the country. It was so neat to be apart of this work and cool to see Luke become an inspiration for everyone. Luke was perfect for the whole session {and the drive home} and I even had my "someday" moment.


In the upcoming weeks, I will be sending out Luke's Birth Announcement and making my yearly update to my blog. I can't wait to share with everyone. Once I have all the pictures I will post them to flickr.

Outfits
Luke: onsie
Mommy: Coral shirt (similar)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails