Picture for Santa

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
I tried to drop Nicky off at school today and they stopped me at the door:

School: Nicky has pink eye
me: Noooo, he doesn't.
(seriously  I'm his mom, I would notice, right)
School: yes he does, his eye is all pink, swollen, and crusty. He's probably contagious and should go home
me: No, he's fiiine
(but now all I see is his swollen red eye)

I proceed to walk him to his classroom. His teachers look at his eye and say "Nicky has pink eye"
Great, can't get anything past school. ;) I guess he's coming with me. Mom of the year over here.

Anyways, Nicky's now at work with me drawing, while I do my expense reports and return calls, emails, and get some work done. He's happily drawing in my cube. He made this picture for Santa.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails