My Three Amigos, Ole!

Thursday, December 30, 2010
Back in September I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd baby. Everyone either said we were nuts or crazy. We are both. But as I mentioned in an earlier post, my Mother will be out here in 7 days and my life will never be the same. Thanks for all the babysitting in advance Grandma and Grandpa!! Ha!

In November, during my 12 week sonogram, I got a 75% chance it was a girl. They *usually* never tell you what they think at 12 weeks, so I should have known better. When Nicky was 12 weeks, they told me there was "nothing down there" and I can tell you A LOT grows between 12 weeks and 20 weeks.

At the 17 week appointment, Dr. Phillips did a quick gender check so we could find out before Christmas. Even 17 weeks it was still a bit early, but he was pretty confident that what we saw between the legs doesn't belong on a girl. So, as I suspected, it looks like we are having 3 boys!

My Three Amigos

On January 12, we go back for the 20 week anatomy sonogram, and a tiny percent of me is hoping the Dr was wrong, and "it" was a swollen girl part, or a cord, or some weird grey matter. If it's not, then I will return all the little girl clothes that I could not help but buy already ;)


 Here is a little bit about my pregnancy this time around {sans any fat stay-puff marshmallow pictures of me}

How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of Baby: 6 inches long, the size of a large tomato
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6lbs so far (Nicky I gained ~32, Brandon ~20 I think. I will have to go back and check for sure)
Maternity Clothes: yes since 11 weeks actually! Thank you Kathleen for sending me BACK my clothes. I will send them back to you when you have #2!! ;)

P.S. - Elastic waist bands are AH-Mazing.

Movement: some slight movement, but nothing prominent yet.
Symptoms: dizziness, weakness, headaches. Sciatic pain. Wide hips and my ass is as big as belly. it's pretty awesome sight
What I Miss: beer,sushi, sleeping on my back
Girl or Boy: 99% it's a BOY
Belly button In or Out: almost out, no line yet
Cravings: peaches and canned peaches, red gatorade
Best Moment This Week: knowing that I am almost 20 weeks! and this is the LAST time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails