Inside the Head of Master Nicholas

Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Scene: in the car on our way to school in the morning
Nicky: Mommy, do you like Daddy?
Mommy: Yes, I love Daddy
Nicky: But you said mean things to Daddy when Booba was here. and Papa. Time out for you Mommy!

Scene: At the dinner table
Nicky: I don't like Brandon's name
Mommy: Why?
Nicky: I like my name better
Mommy: What is your name
Nicky: Nicholas Awexander Abewing

Scene: Sun setting over house
Nicky: Ohhh Daddy. It's so beautiful. It's perfect

Scene: At the book fair at school, Nicky see a book of baby animals
Nicky: I don't like crocodidles {I love how he says Crocodile}
Mommy: Why?
Nicky: You can't stomp on them like spiders
{I taught him well!}

Scene: In the car, Nicky sees a motorcycle
Nicky: I want a motorcycle
Mommy: You will never EVER, EVER, have a motorcycle
Nicky: YES I WILL MOMMY!
Mommy: No you will not.
Nicky: Yes, when I am four

Scene: In the bathtub learning our letters
Mommy: How do you spell Nicky
Nicky: N-O-C-K-Y, Nicky
Mommy: There is no "O" in Nicky
Nicky: {shouting} THERE IS TOO AN "O" MOMMY. No thank you, Mommy.


.:And That is That!:.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails