Organizing

Monday, March 21, 2011
I am the worst Organizer. 
Nothing stresses me out more than  
What to do with my mail
What to do with the baby toy sprawl
and organizing things half ass
Like what's the point of buying plastic cereal container instead of buying enough for all cereal boxes. 
All or nothing, right? 
It's a weird pet peeve of mine. 
I lose control and start sweating
I go into convulsions and mass hysteria walking into The Container Store.
How do I organize the organizers? 
How do I organize what goes IN the organizers? 
How come my heart is beating so fast??
How many do I need?
What if I need More?
{Very Rational right?}
And I have a huge task in front of me that I am dreading...  
I have to separate all the boys old clothes into NB, 0-3, 3-6, 9m, 6-12, 12-18, 24m.
In preparation for Baby Luke
without hyperventilating or jumping off the roof
and if I am lucky, maybe then Dan will give me a rose.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails