Thursdays!

Friday, September 9, 2011
We LOVE Thursdays!
Why?
Not because its almost Friday
or that Project Runway is on
or the the maid comes in the morning...
It's because Grandma Booba and Papa Bob, take Nicky and Brandon OVERNIGHT.
All Night. For HOURS. And they don't come back until the morning. Really. It's awesome.
For those that don't really understand, for us, Thursdays are like "Before KIDS" {Luke doesn't count, he is so good}
An Anniversary every week.
A special Holiday.
And it's SO QUIET.
Now, of course the minute they leave, I miss them to pieces. But I am practically giddy!
Even though I know they are on their way to an "undisclosed location" as my mom says {aka: Target or Walmart} for toys.
And when Nicky gets home he will says things like:
"Mommy, Grandma Booba told me not to tell you, but we had a donut AND a sucker!"

But you know what?! I DON'T CARE.
I LOVE that they have this special time with them. I have such fond memories with all of my grandparents that this makes me so happy that they can spend this precious time with the ones that are close by.

SO THANK YOU GRANDMA BOOBA AND PAPA BOB.
Dan and I appreciate it so much more than you will ever know.

This was taken last Thursday, at our favorite local restaurant Cho Sushi.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails