Astrology

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
I am not really into stars.
When I was little I wanted to go to Space Camp, but who didn't?
I can look at them and point out the "Indian on the Moon"
One time I went to the Planetarium and watched a show of lasers set to the music of Pink Floyd - or maybe The Grateful Dead.I don't remember
I didn't get it.
Maybe I should have been stoned - watching sharks with laser beams might have been more fun.
So apparently, I am not one for the stars.
I don't consult my charts like my girlfriends, or have my "stars" read
I did consult them once, after I broke up with my college boyfriend
I learned that Libras and Sagittarius aren't compatible.
I felt somewhat vindicated.
Except 5 years later I married one.
A Libra.
Anyways, I thought it would be fun to see what the Abelingland Astrology signs are. Fun Fun!

Dan is a Libra (which i highly doubt after reading this! haha)
I am Sagittarius
Nicholas and Luke are Taurus
Brandon is a Cancer



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails