Do your kids eat?

Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Do your kids eat?
Because mine don't
Well I take that back - Luke is a bottomless pit.
But for the life of me, I can't get Nick and B to eat.
Well I take that back  -they never turn down S N A C K S
and it's official they inherited my sweet tooth.
And so much for a sensible dinner
Sensible + Dinner + Toddler = impossible I suppose.
they have given up on  fruit, grilled cheese, pasta, corn dogs...
But I feel like we should have *SOME*  success after all these years and consistency
It's a daily battle to get them to eat breakfast & dinner.
We've bribed, we've forced, we've taken away.
We have no clue what they like to eat - it changes constantly.

Today it is....SPINACH. yes. They think they are Popeye, the sailor man.
They will also eat capers, pickles, dried cherries, almonds, walnuts, pistachios.

Oh and salami. Like Mommy and Auntie Alex

Do your kids eat? what do you feed them?
Do you waste as mush money every night cooking dinner that we do?
are your doggies fat because they end up eating all the scraps?
Help me and fill me in!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails