Secrets of Abelingland - MY WORLD

Friday, December 13, 2013
Usually when people find out I have three boys they say 2 things

1. I don't know how you do it
2. followed by - Ages and Boys or Girls?

When I tell them that I have three boys ages 5, 4, and 2and a half, they look at me and say 2 things

1. I don't know how you do it
2. Did you try for a girl?

Those of you who know me, you know how badly I wanted a girl. And if you didn't know that. I DID. Badly.

I respond saying, I tried every time. I probably cried at every ultrasound too. I just really really REALLY really wanted a girl. I joke that Dan can't make girls. I think it is true. I think it is pay back...or maybe God knows what he is doing...because I have three B O Y S....and I wouldn't trade them for the world.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails