Dear Abelingland

Friday, December 13, 2013
Dear Abelingland,

Back in May I lost some of my spirit and needed to focus on  my family, work, and priorities. I put my blog last. But coming up on year end I realized that I will never forgive myself if I stop documenting the boys ADVENTURES and continue to make those blog books like I promised. I may not be able to keep it up forever and once they get to high school, I am sure there isn't a lot they will let me write about. But for now, while they are little, I will continue.

I've made some progress, but I've completely missed, May - November. I have a lot to catch up on.
I have to get through the boys birthday, their joint mass party....



I have to get through Mother's Day and  Finley's visit


Nicky's first LOST tooth and then his second one...


My trip to Arkansas and my first attempt at Paint Ball....can you see me in all that camo?


Luke growing up so fast, turning 2 and climbing out of the crib...

and Father's Day...



and this is just June! I have to document birthdays and babies, and trips, and family time. I'll get there. And some will be redundant for those that follow me on Facebook and Instagram. But I have a book to make!

So much more to go before we ring in 2014.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails