Newborn Pictures {when Luke arrives}

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
As I head down the final stretch, I have started to look for outfits, hats, and props for my upcoming newborn/family pictures for Luke. It was now that I realized that I never posted pictures from our Family & Brandon's newborn session from back in July 2009 - I wasn't blogging then; we were dealing with a 14 month old and moving into our new house. Looking back,  we were pretty crazy to do what we did before Brandon was born. So I am documenting it now. :)

1 week after Brandon was born, this is what we were dealing with...


I found his announcement that I sent out and it is posted here

Below are some ideas I have for Luke's first photoshoot. I SO so so so  want to get angel wings, but not sure if they are too girly. But, I just adore them and it will piss Dan off, so i will probably do it. I just love the colorful bow-ties and the wood buttons on some of the knit hats. I can't wait!

Below are the pictures we took of our new family in 2009. Nicky was 14 months old, our house was a week old and Brandon is 2 weeks old. You can also see the rest of them here







0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails