The Last Hurrah!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011
A couple months ago I received the cutest invitation in my mail - it was for my very own "last hurrah".
It's hard to agree to a baby shower for a THIRD baby, but my friends {and Mom} insisted. I am so glad I agreed! Just look at how cute my Red and Blue Tricycle themed baby shower turned out. Not only did my friends go all out, they made it very special by having a Onsie-Making station, Luke's first Tricycle {which Nicky now thinks is his}the custom sugar cookie favors by Lacey, and Tara the consummate party planner, who made all the decorations herself...including the floral centerpieces.

It was really fun to have an afternoon with all my friends in Austin and celebrate Luke's future arrival. He is for sure going to be the best dressed baby boy! Thank you again to Tara, Stacie, Lacey, Tricia, Valerie, and my mom. You guys are truly special friends...and a special Thank You to Kendall of Fat Cat Bakery who made some homemade treats to share!
To all the ladies that attended...thank YOU for all the special gifts for Luke. I am off to write my Thank You cards! Finally :) xoxox



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails