Hello in there!

Thursday, April 28, 2011
Hello Lucky!
We see you in there!

Yesterday I had my 36 week sonogram
This was the last time Daddy and I will see you before you arrive
Right now you and I are fighting for space
and you are winning.
You like to kick me in my hip bones, and bladder
You hiccup all day long
and stretch your arms so they poke me in my ribs
You are in the 65 percentile and very proportionate, they say
So i wonder if that means you wont have a big head??
I have gained 10 pounds in just the last 2 weeks
which puts me 2 pounds away from being as big as I was with Nicky
so you are on track to being my biggest baby yet!
~Or maybe that means, I' will be the biggest this time~
They predict you to be about 7 and a half pounds by May 18th
Brandon was 7 lbs, 3 oz and Nicky was 8 lbs 11 oz. 
I gained 32lbs with Nick, 21lbs with Brandon
and on track for 35lbs - ish with you.
Either way you will be perfect
and we can't wait to meet you
BUT
looking at the picture below...
I''m hoping your nose will not be that big
xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails