Guess How Much I Love You

Tuesday, April 5, 2011
When Nicholas was born I could not read sappy books or sing sappy lullabyes without breaking into tears. 
If I even looked at the book 
"Guess How Much I Love You"
I would tear up
When I read the last time of the book
-I love you all the way to the moon and back-
that I knew what that meant
because I felt it everytime I looked at Nicholas
I held a stuffed Nut Brown Hare when I went in to deliver Brandon

Despite 3 boys, it takes everything in my will power not to re-do the nursery in blue bunnies
 Today I end my blog with my {hardly original} motto, but  it was all encompassing and meaningful to me as a Mother.
When I saw these cookies on Etsy, I screamed out in delight!
It inspired me to tell you guys why I have "I love you to the moon and back" as my signature
And then had ordered some cookies :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails