Almost THREE

Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Dear Nicholas,

Happy 35 months my big boy. My joy. My love. It's hard to believe 3 years ago I was sitting here wondering what you would look like, what you would do, how much you would change my life, when you would come so we could meet you. I know now that it has been the most incredible, rewarding, magical, and interesting experience. You are more than I could hope for. Next month you will be three. I am having a really hard time with these big birthdays. Each year is another year closer to your growing up and leaving me! It's funny {or sad}, that's all I think about sometimes - the last time you hold my hand, the last time you kiss me, the last time you say I love you...the last time you tell me I am your best friend. I know I am silly and absurd, but right now, 5 weeks before Luke is due, I am hardly rational...or sane; I'm hormonal and emotional. I have so much to say to you, teach you, share with you. I just love you. All of you. Everything.

Love Mommy.

{This picture is not the best quality, but it makes me smile. I can see you smirking at me, probably asking for a new toy, either way, you are so adorable and special. I love you}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails