Searching for a Going Home Outfit

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
I spend a lot of time worrying about things that don't really matter. For example
  • What to dress the boys in for any picture, holiday, or sporting event
  • A theme and coordinating EVERYTHING for parties
  • Birth Announcements
  • Our Yearly Christmas Cards
  • A custom Maternity Hospital Gown 
  • And from my last post, the perfect newborn props too
So it should come as no surprise that I  also need to find the perfect "Going Home" outfit for Luke. I  like to have something "special" that was just theirs; that I will put in a shdow box, along with their birth announcement, hospital tags, and hang on the wall to remember.

I found Nicky's outfit at Haute Baby {since closed, so sad} and it was Kissy Kissy. It had embroidered trains on it and it was so soft and cute. It's hanging in his room and reminds me everyday of his arrival.

Brandon's was from Ralph Lauren and was a pantsuit at first, but since it was 110 degrees when I deleivered, I quickly switched for a cute blue and white striped onsie and coordinating cap and socks. I have yet to make his shadow box, but I promise I will before Luke arrives!

I haven't decided on Luke's outfit yet, but I have found three outfits that I NEED, so maybe one of them will be it. I think I am leaning towards Option 1. Luke needs a Burberry shortall, right???



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails