PinterTest Kitchen: Dump Cake

Thursday, October 6, 2011
Here we go. A linky party!
About Baking
Which is sad because I don't bake 
but I want to 
so thats why I am Linking and Pinning
Soooooooooo
I blame my friend Lauren for introducing me
I've made it 8 times in 2 months
It's called a Dump Cake
because you dump everything in.
DUH.
...and I think it will save marriages
and it is why I have not lost the baby weight

You need 3 ingredients
I package white {or yellow} cake mix
2 cans of pie filling
2 sticks of butter
375 for 45 minutes
Easy Peasy


Turn Oven to 375


I like to use two cans of Cherry Pie filling and half a can of crushed pineapple (drain juice first)

Dump and stir together


Dump in white cake mix


Cut up 2 sticks of butter


cover cake with a butter sweater like this 
So this is not a LOW FAT food, btw


Pop in oven for 45 minutes until crusty and goldeny brown


Eat hot or cold
with Whip Cream or Ice cream
Just don't eat the whole pan

Thank You Jess.
This was fun.
Join me next week as I tackle the Monte Cristo!



2 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

cherry and pineapple are two of my favorites. who knew something so simple would be so tasty (or so fattening?). delish! send a piece my way!

TDM Wendy said...

Oh my word. Anything with that much butter just has to be good.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails