Another Sleep Update

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So nothing really new...
Last night I was up at 12, 1, 3, and then everyone was up at the butt crack of dawn, 4:50 am.
I am tired of complaining about sleep
and about how tired I am
for not sleeping through the night in three YEARS
If  I hear "I don't know how you do it" one more time, I will jump off a cliff
because even if you don't. I still might.
and I NEED to sleep
So I caved out of desperation and to save my sanity
I hired a Sleep Consultant
But before we even got started, this is what I got back from her after filling out the questionnaire.

" To be completely honest I am not sure I can really help as much as I first suspected. Number one I don't think they have any real sleep issue in terms of serious night terrors or disorder or anything if that makes sense... believe this is much more a discipline and habit issue than a sleep issue... I just don't want to charge you for something that really comes down to personal discipline and enforcement."

OMGIWANTTOSCREAM. 
I still need help
So back to the drawing board
 

1 comments:

Alyson said...

I know you've probably had all the advice you want, but I can share what I used to do when I nannied that had success. Only if you want.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails