Texts from Tiff - Double - Dip

Monday, December 10, 2012

[At a wake (!): George takes a chip from the bowl, dips it, takes a bite, and then dips again. Timmy (the brother of George's girlfriend) hurriedly comes over.]

TIMMY: What are you doing?
GEORGE: What?
TIMMY: Did … did you just double-dip that chip?
GEORGE: Excuse me?
TIMMY: You double-dipped the chip!
GEORGE: "Double-dipped"? What are you talking about?
TIMMY: You dipped the chip. You took a bite. And you dipped again.
GEORGE: So…?
TIMMY: That's like putting your whole mouth right in the dip! From now on, when you take a chip – just take one dip and end it!
GEORGE: Well, I'm sorry, Timmy … but I don't dip that way. [George takes a chip]
TIMMY: Oh, you don't, huh?
GEORGE: No. [dips the chip] You dip the way you want to dip … [takes a bite of the chip] I'll dip the way I want to dip. [double-dips the chip]
TIMMY: Give me the chip! [Grabs George and the chip goes flying.] Give me the chip! [George and Timmy start to struggle.]



Luke has a new favorite snack - hummus.
and a new hobby
 a double dipper
just like George. 


and not in any connection to the double dipping, he also makes many new faces.
a mean look, and a silly look, and a stern look
just like Mommy.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails