Flickr Fail!

Monday, August 29, 2011
For the last 2 and a half years I was so diligent with my Flickr (&YouTube for that matter). I posted pictures every week, sometimes daily, documenting every single smile, adventure, and naked minute. I categorized them, organized them into sets and collections, and posted for the world to see.

Well, 2001, has been an utter fail. FAIL, I tell you! I supposed with my blogging and Facebook, its so easy to share my favorite pictures with my friends and family. In the back of my mind, I also know that they will be made into a book at the end of the year. Also when I finally have some free time, thats the lowest priority.

With that said, in the last 8 months have uploaded at least another 4-5 thousand pictures, but they are hidden away, uncategorized and sad. So for the next week or two, my goal is to organize all the pictures i've taken  into their rightful sets and collections. I mean because I know, you all want to see them, right?? :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails