{Insta.gram Cuteness} Pooh Babysits

Wednesday, August 3, 2011
On a whim, I rented Pooh's Heffalump Movie
Because I am the mom who uses "TV" for babysitting
There, I said it - but it works magic over here.
It also gives me another hour to sleep in on the weekends ;)
Try It. You'll Like it.
So for $3.00 from On Demand you can watch it for 48 hours before it expires
I've rented it 5 times in the last 2 weeks
The boys go into a hypnotic zombie trance watching it
THEY LOVE IT
Brandon's new favorite word is "efelant"
for Heffalump or Elephant
Not quite sure yet, but in his French accent its so endearing I make him say it over and over
So, I decided to finally buy it on Amazon along with another Heffalump Halloween movie too
So Cheer's to free Pooh babysitting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails