Vroom Part 2

Friday, December 30, 2011
On November 12th, I took this picture of Baby Luke - already on the move. So far he is the fastest to crawl around 6 months.  Nicky was about 7 months, and Brandon was almost 8 months. Luke must be in a hurry to catch up with his big brothers! When Brandon was starting to crawl, we were thinking we were done with babies {see below} - obviously, that was not the case, but this time we really are done. And instead of putting away 3-6 months, with Luke I am putting away his 6-12 months and pulling out all the 12-18 months. He is such a big healthy boy! It's been such a joy to have him these last 7 months. We really are Lucky. Vroom. Vroom.

Vroom.

Thursday, February 11, 2010
 
 
My baby is growing up. B started movin and shakin this past week.
I know I should be happy, but as I pack away his 3-6 month outfits and put out the 6-12months, I can't help but feel sad that I won't be doing all the infant things again. 
Each milestone is another reminder that its the last. 
And I can't stop it, so I have to embrace it. 
I love you to the moon, B, and so proud of your accomplishments!
Vroom. Vroom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails