Hello Monday {March 5, 2012}

Monday, March 5, 2012
Hello Monday
I’ve taken a few pics around to share with you on this brand new Monday!

Hello, new car ear phones.
Watch all the Tom and Jerry you want
I dont care

 Hello Quinoa.
I love you
My boys think you are rice
I haven't told them the truth

 Hello Fancy
I see you hiding in Brandon's room

 Hello 84 degrees
or should I say Goodbye Winter
and hello Spring
btw, that was a pathetic winter
I never wore a coat
once
Goodwill anyone?
Hello Monster Trucks & Dinosaurs
I love how you line up
I love his mind
I love his imagination
I love that you are the inspiration for his next birthday
Hello Grumpy Pants
You will love her one day
I know she isn't Roxy
but she is pretty cute
 
Hello Dad
I thought this was funny
"Our Dad is the best Shit"
Thank You Fancy
 for your strategically place waste :)
 Hello Moler kids
need I say more?
how does someone have three beautiful children like that???
Hello Fancy
Yes, you're cute
we get it
 Hello Monster Jam
I never thought I would know you
Monster Jam is returning to Austin
Hello Nicholas Happiness

 Hello Science
Hello archeology dig
lots of dinosaur fossils in our front yard
 Hello The Wanted
I cant get you out of my head
stop
I love you
I'm glad you came




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails