Hello Monday {March 12, 2012}

Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Hello Rose Lovers
 - oops, wrong audience - 
Its Monday Again!
 and I am back with my recap of the week
through pictures
 
..:*:..
Hello Spoon
I am learning how to use you like a big boy!
so far, I am just plain messy
 

..:*:..
Hello Roses...
from the most thoughtful boy on the planet
He always makes sure to pick me out flowers on our trip to the supermarket
He knows he will get a toy
Pretty brilliant already for a 3 yr old
The ladies will love him
actually they already do!
..:*:..
  Hello Shauna!
I randomly saw you on Instagram
some guy posted a pic of you two after he went down the bobsled in park City
How crazy cool is that??
and you look especially cute in this pic!

 ..:*:..
 Hello Shark Tank
Hello Butterfly Tank
Hello Imagination
 ..:*:..
 Hello 3D glasses
You look really cool paired 
with my son and some dinosaurs!
 ..:*:..
 Hello Walker
You are so fast now
like a blur running buy
you just need a cape
 my super hero

 ..:*:..
 Hello Rodeo
Hello deep fried twinkies!
You are one of the reasons I love Texas!


..:*:..
 Hello Roadtrip!
Actually, we were just dropping Rango and Zeus off at Dogtopia for daycare
but aren't they so cute!
LOVE my minivan
xo
..:*:..
 Hello Nini!
I haven't seen you in a while
Fancy dug you out from under the bed
and you looked so adorable


..:*:..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails