What a treat!

Monday, May 24, 2010
Tara from Life is Sweet put together a post on her blog about yesterday's activities and I am excited to share all the pictures!!

What a treat!

Austin Family photographer, cake smash, 1st birthday boy
Wowza, baby B sure liked the yummy cake his mommy bought! I must say though, the cake wasn’t the real treat in these pictures….he is! I’ve never met such a sweet, smiley, happy little guy! He made my job SO easy with tons of smiles, eye contact and the true test of a successful cake smash photo shoot would of course be the cake smashing….and boy did he ever enjoy it! Thanks for letting me document this time for your family.
first birthday childrens portraits, kids portraits, austin photographer
  • Share/Bookmark


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails