Happy 10 Months Brandon!

Monday, May 10, 2010
Happy 10 Month Birthday, my beautiful Brandon! 2 more months and you will be ONE and I am just not READY for it. I can barely keep from blubbering when I think about Nicky turning 2. You are growing up way too fast and I need to hold on to babiness for as long as I can. There is no wellness check for 10 months, but I don't need a dr. to tell me that you are perfect. You continue to blossom and change before our eyes. You prefer blondes, you chew-up all your food before you spit every bit out. You love to laugh and giggle. You love to stick your tongue out and blow bubbles. You still adore your brother and he is more tolerable of you. We retired your helmet and we love your new round and not flat head. :) Today, on your 10th month birthday, you took 2 steps all on your own. - we are so proud of you. xO

 
{P.S. No pressure...but look what your brother was doing at 10 months...}




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails