Before you were born, I loved you

Sunday, May 23, 2010
Dearest Nicholas & Brandon,

I came across this quote on a frame and thought of you...


I remember the day you were born and my heart melted when I saw you for the first time and I realized just how much I loved you and I worried that I could never possibly love more than I do now.

And even when you become a big boys I will always remember your baby fingers, your pudgy toes, your contagious smile, your button nose, your bald head, your big eyes, your long eyelashes, your chubby little legs, your pot belly, your dimpled bum cheeks and your infectious laugh--I remember and cherish all of these tiny details and precious moments, each and every day. 

And I can tell you that there is no one in the world I would rather be than your Mommy.
 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails