Crazy

Friday, March 19, 2010
Dan is a middle child. He has an older brother F and a younger sister Alex. Both are stunningly beautiful and handsome. Then F had to go an marry the gorgeous Amy and could they be anymore adorable? They live in the fabulous OC now, and have views of the ocean and make me very jealous. Nicky and Brandon don't get to see them that often, but when they do, lots of hilarity ensues. Usually because they are fascinated by F's facial hair... Anyways, Amy always captures the moments on camera and I think she needs to give up consulting to become a full time photographer!  Even the picture on my blogsite is one of Amys! Here are some of my favorite pictures of them with the boys. (How fun is my new picture collage tool?! yay me)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails