Sensational Nicky

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Darling Nicholas, its your 22 month birthday today! You are becoming my little ham man! It's hard to believe that this little person I created has a mind, opinions, feelings, and can express his own thoughts now!

And in 2 months you will be TWO. A full blown toddler. a terrible two toddler. but all my toddler. I don't know where the time has gone, or how I am going to deal with this big birthday. It feels bigger than your 1st. That day was filled with excitement and lots of big firsts: cakes, party, celebration, friends...this time I don't want it to come. I want you to stay little and, well little. The next thing I know you will be 22. Then you will be gone. In the meantime, I will stare at these pictures and remember you exactly the way you are right now.

Sassy, Silly, and Sensational


I love you to the moon and back!
xo Mommy


Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails