Committed. Night One

Thursday, June 17, 2010
After accepting my reality yesterday, I decided to do something. 
It's obviously out of hand (see below for yesterday's morning picture) 
I am committed to getting Nicholas to sleep in his OWN bed
for him, for us, for our sanity.
I'm putting it out there to have accountability for my decisions and actions
 
I asked Dan for 5 nights. 
5 nights to put him to bed in his crib at 7:30 ( and not on a mattress on the floor)
say "byebyeseeyoumorningseeyoulatergoodnightiloveyou"
and close the door. And not open it until 7 am the next morning.

Last night was Night One
Down at 7:45ish and cried for *only* 20 minutes
not a PEEP all night. I even went up at 3 am to check on him!
(note: this is highly unusual. Was my son body snatched?) 
AND then. I had to WAKE HIM UP at 7:30 am this morning for school...
Can it really be this easy? Not a unicorn in sight!
Fingers crossed for Night Two.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails