The Yearly Family Pictures

Friday, June 18, 2010
I'll admit it feels like all we do lately is take pictures. In the last three months, we've (me and the boys) had 5 "photo shoots" here, here, here, here, and here

Every year (since last year) we do a family picture and capture the boys on their "birthdays" to replace the portraits we have in our entry way. I've mentioned before how much it stressed me out to find the perfect, not too coordinating, almost mis-matched outfits to wear for pictures. Trying so hard to look like you're not trying causes trmendous amounts of stress for me but I enjoy it. I must thrive on it. I drive my husband bananas. The kids could care less. But to me it matters.

On Saturday evening, we are headed to Lake Pflugerville to take pictures. Here are some outfits I pulled together! We'll see how they come together tomorrow evening.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails