Working it out

Monday, August 9, 2010
So, I decided I better stop pretending that I am healthy, fit, and change the flabbysauraus rex-ness that I am
I need to take control over my destiny and start working out again.
I can't fall back on:
I just had a BABY, blah blah blah. 

It's been over a year now.

So last night I went for a 40 minute walk/run attempt
Then ate a handful of Nicky's Potty Candy
Feeling guilty  - about eating candy after I worked out, or that I ate Nicky's toilet training candy, not exactly sure- so emailed my sister for THE WORKOUT
a workout she made me do last time she was in town
{see below}





Below is the email she sent me. 

You are now under USA OLYMPIC NDA. this is copyrighted by Val and Shauna. (I think)
 
so you do 30 sec on then 20 sec off and then 1 min rest between sets.  we played with the time and ended up doing 45 sec on 30 sec off and then 1 minute between sets.

Squat in and outs
mountain climbers
lunge jumps
burpies

you can alter rest a bit but not too much.  you can also do as many sets as you want but we do 6 sets.  you can change to 3 or 4 during the 1st week you do it.

let me know if you have any questions
Val

Make sense? Riiight. 
I'll occasionally post my progress. 
Maybe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails