Designer Diapers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010
First there were Jean Diapers by Huggies
You can "poo in blue" was the tag line.
I resisted the temptation to snag some
But I laughed with the rest of the world at this creepy, yet funny commercial.
Then Pampers {my personal fav} uped Huggies 
They got  fashion designer, Cynthia Rowley to design 11 new styles of baby diapers 
From pastels, stripes, madras and ruffles. 
I wish I was kidding! 
And they are CUTE!

So last week I plopped down $15 bucks for some of the desginer duds
{btw, the C H E A P E S T designer anything I've bought}
so Dan shouldn't be too MAD
After coercing Nicky with some mamos 
I got some "modeling" pics of the cool new fancy pants diapers
Now you can Poo in Stripes? 
Ruffles? 
Madras?
How about...
Now you can Pee on Cynthia Rowley!
Ha!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails