2: Coming May 10th

Monday, April 19, 2010
In less that 3 weeks Nicky is turning 2 and the Circus shows up at my house. I am probably going overboard, but I am so excited to celebrate I really don't care. I have been browsing the internet for some great party ideas. I found some ideas on Birthday Girl's blog and scoured Etsy.com.

These are the invitations I had made
I found this buffet table for inspiration and planning on some circus themed foods and concessions!
I also had some signs made to direct traffic and to point out the obvious ;)
 and i am  looking for ideas for the cake....

My friend Tara, who also took pictures of the boys in the bluebonnets, had a fabulous idea to take some "carnival-like" pictures and blow them up for the party.We took Nicky to Kiddie Acres yesterday for a little photoshoot. And he performed. And jumped. and ate lots of lollipops. I swear he takes after his mom and loves the attention! he was a little ham. I can't wait to see the pictures.

I happened to take a picture on my iPhone, mocked it up (Jess J- Cross Process!) and thought it would be fun to share. (His birthday is on the 10th, but Party on the 8th.)

Check back after his party to see my ideas and inspirations come to life! I can't wait to share his special day with family and friends!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails