Coxsackie viruses, you have overstayed your welcome

Friday, April 16, 2010
I forgot to mention yesterday that my little Banjo is very sick. He was sent home on Monday with a 104 fever. He has red bumps and ulcers on his palms, feet, and mouth. It makes it so hard to eat and drink. He cries all the time, and is in a lot of pain. He can't sleep for more than an hour at a time, and he is so uncomfortable. Thankfully, with a lot of Motrin, Tylenol, prescription antibiotics (for the EAR INFECTION too), Malox and some Benadrly, he is on the mend.

Today, Friday, was the first day back at school. He was so happy, talking and chattering away. I knew he was in a good mood when he stole Nicky's nini. To commemorate his wellness, I bought him this...


Oops, that was for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails