Secret

Thursday, April 1, 2010
Here is a little secret. I do most of my shopping online and make $$$ back through shopping rebate sites, like Lucky Shopping.  One of my favorite shops for babies is Mini Boden. Right now, Mr. Rebates and Ebates are both offering the following deal: 20% off any Boden Purchase + Free Shipping + Free Returns!!!
 Making this deal even better?  Both Mr. Rebates and Ebates reward you $5 for signing up to become a new member + 4% cash back on your purchase! In all, this means some very excellent savings for, in my opinion, one of the best stores for fun and unique kids clothes ever.

My favorties this season are:


Don't forget to Thank me when you get your little 4% check back! Happy Shopping.
PS: they also have clothes for Mommys and Daddies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails